Congratulations on taking the first steps to getting your full UK driving license. I am Adam Brzezicki a local DSA Approved Driving Instructor born and bred in Teignmouth. I am here to help you achieve your goal of gaining a full license and being free of those "L" plates!
I cover mainly cover Teignmouth, Bishopsteignton ,Dawlish and Kingsteignton. I can tailor lessons to suit your ability, so if you’re a complete novice, experienced learner, very nervous or maybe looking for more experience on rural roads or even motorways. Here at Brownies Driving School I make learning to drive a fun and fulfilling experience.
I will help you all the way until you pass your test. I will help as much as i can to get you through both tests. I will chart your progress and also will give you handouts needed to help you along the way and to cover up any anxieties about the tests etc that you may have. I also give a text reminder service for those who are forgetful!
I am also Pass Plus registered so I can enhance your driving skills and may even reduce your insurance premium!
I am extremely patient, dedicated and I know that stress, not lack of ability, is the greatest barrier in learning to drive. My instructional techniques are reflected in fun learning and high pass rates. With a door to door service for your convenience be it from home, college or work. i also specialise in how not to crash! ;)
I help my students to become safe, courteous and confident drivers with the necessary skills in place to Pass Their Test!
Once passed I will also sit in for FREE for the first time in your new car if you would like to get comfortable with your new surroundings.
I am undertaking CPD (continuing professional development) training every year to make sure I am maintaining my teaching standards to a high level.
My 'motto' when teaching is SAFETY FIRST which applies to not taking risks at junctions, roundabouts etc and meeting traffic.
Our ethos is "to provide the highest quality driving tuition, in the most relaxed in-car environment."
I am also a member of the Driving Instructors Association.
1. I will not mislead the public over services provided by the school. this applies in particular to instrcutors' qualifications and the likely cost of lessons which will be necessary to reach the standard required by the driving standards agency's driving test.
2. I will ensure clients are fully aware of their terms of business.
3. I will avoid improper language, suggestions or physical contact with clients.
4. I will take all reasonable care, using skill and diligence, in instructing clients in all relevant aspects of traffic and driver education.
5. I will not discuss with others matters that a pupil has disclosed during a lesson. this does not apply to business matters which concern a driving school or, where the lessons are being paid for by another person or company, information relevant to that person or company. in this case, while the third party has the right to this information, it will only be given with the clients knowledge.
6. I will maintain proper standards of personal hygiene and dress.
7. I will ensure that any vehicle driven or used for training is maintained in good mechanical order and condition; is properly insured and taxed and, where appropriate, certified as roadworthy; and that all reasonable care is taken to ensure the car is clean and tidy.
8. I will ensure that tuition is carried out only within the terms of the law, with particular reference to driver licensing and provision of a professional service.
9. I will continue my professional development to the best of my ability.
Brownies Driving School
9 Grenville Avenue
Teignmouth TQ14 9NJ
Check us out on YouTube